Banking Support Officer - Payments Team - (Global Bank)
Client - Leading Bank
Pay rate - $30/hour - $32/hour
Working From Home
Open for Melbourne or Sydney based candidates
We are looking for progressive minds who are driven and forward-thinking, who are open to different ideas and cultures, who can connect with colleagues and who will work with courageous integrity every day.
- The Higher School Certificate or equivalent
- 1 year of experience with customer service/ banking or financial support role
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills with the ability to manage multiple systems
- Prior experience with banking or financial institutions is desirable
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Highly organised with a great attention to detail
If this is of interest, please respond to this advert supplying a CV in word format.
Key Account Consultant
+ 61 2 9263 8644
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856