Our client is a global leader in manufacturing Industrial Process Fluids and Chemicals.
They are seeking a Blender to join their growing team in Moorabbin.
Payrate $35 per hour (one RDO offered per month).
Monday to Friday 8:00am - 4:00pm.
- Preparing raw materials for batching and loading ingredients into 1000 L to 6000 L tanks.
- Carry out formulations as per job sheet
- Must be able to use a computer - to enter products details in.
- Operating the packaging line and ensuring quality of product
- Lifting up to 25kg
- Previous experience as a Blender / Mixer / Batcher
- Ability to work productively independently
- Have your own car and drivers licence
- Able to follow written instructions accurately
- Available immediately to work Monday to Friday ongoing
- Forklift licence not essential, however would be an advantage.
- PPE Requirement: Candidate to BYO long sleeve hi-vis shirt, long pants & safety boots. Client to provide hard-hat, hearing protection, safety glasses.
- Candidates must be tolerant to all climates (warm in summer, cold in winter etc).
If you feel you meet the requirements of this position, please click 'APPLY' now!
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856