About the company
Our client is one of fastest growing cloud-based CRM companies and has proudly won the 'Best Places to Work' award multiple times in a row. They help businesses deliver exceptional customer experiences through their integrated CRM platform.
- Quickly establish trust via phone-based conversations
- Effectively communicate the business value of training and enablement solutions
- Develop and execute sales campaigns
- Create new leads from prospecting efforts
- Qualifying leads and sales opportunities
- Leverage business from new and established relationships
- Maintain account and opportunity forecasting within our internal CRM system
- Meet and exceed activity quota
- Experience working with KPIs and targets
- Excellent communication skills
- Sales and consultative selling experience
- Objection handling, planning and closing skills
- Is a team player
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Working knowledge of learning and enablement platforms (highly regarded)
- CRM systems experience (highly regarded)
To submit your application, please select Apply Now or reach out to me directly for a confidential discussion.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856