CLEANER WANTED - START ASAP - EXTRA MONEY FOR upcoming HOLIDAY
Multiple roles: Monday to Friday | 38 hours/ week ( shutdown period:
Multiple roles: Saturday to Sunday | 12 hours/ week
In partnership with the Australia Defence Force, we are seeking Cleaners to join the team at Puckapunyal Military area, 3662 VIC on a casual employment.
- Cleaning bathrooms, showers | Daily Clean
- Making beds/ accommodations and housekeeping | Depending on experiences
- Office areas
- Working around people on phones
- Working around defence members
Skills & Experience
- Experience in Hospital - Preferred
- Commercial Experience
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Australian Citizen
- Driving Licence ( must have own transport)
- Australian Police Check within 30 days
- No mandatory qualification required
Potential full time position for the right candidate
Click APPLY NOW if this sounds like you.
Johnson Eng Kiang Ong
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856