ManpowerGroup is the world's workforce expert, creating innovative workforce solutions for more than 65 years. As workforce experts, we connect more than 600,000 people to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries every day.
Manpower is currently looking for experienced delivery drivers across Brisbane to join a reputable national client.
Hours of work will be Full-Time
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Perform Deliveries
- Occasional heavy lifting (up to 15kg)
- Safely operate and conduct vehicle checks of your
- PDA Scanning
- Ensuring that all company policies & procedures are always followed
To be successful for this position:
- Must have minimum C Class Drivers Licence
- Must have previous experience working within similar role
- Must be available for an immediate start
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously as well as be a team player
- Must have proof of rights to work in Australia
- Must complete police check
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please apply below to ensure you do not miss out.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856