ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
This State Government Agency is looking for an experienced Delivery Lead - Mobile Apps to lead a small team (typically 4-6 people) who will continue to progressively add new transactions and new functionality to existing capabilities, including digital licences, digital proof of identity, online accounts and payments with a particular focus on our mobile app.
The position provides an outstanding opportunity to implement the structure and capability that will allow the implemented solutions to be maintained, supported and expanded upon on an on-going basis. You will also have a chance to work on continuously improving our service offering by bringing in structured improvements based on data analytics and insights from customer experience officers.
The ideal candidate would be able to successfully demonstrate the following key skills:
- First and foremost, you're a people leader: you will have line management responsibility for a small team (typically between 4 and 6 people) of technology specialists, mostly software engineers, in a cross functional team.
- You'll enjoy mentoring and coaching, working closely with your team to identify skill gaps, establish professional development plans and conduct regular performance reviews (both formal and informal)
- You'll enjoy having positive impacts on culture, and work to build engagement and motivation within your team
- Working closely with the Product team, you'll help develop the product roadmap, prioritise deliverables and contribute to effort estimations to help plan the delivery schedule
- Contribute to release planning for your team's projects both web and mobile platforms
- As part of the wider engineering leadership group, you'll represent your team, keeping the group up to date with your team's progress towards quarterly objectives, identify and manage risks and help remove blockers for other teams
- With a deep technical background, you'll provide expert advice and thought leadership on technical design, implementation and architecture choices, ensuring they align to Organisation standards and strategies
- Contributes to the team's deliverables in a hands-on way by writing and reviewing code, contributing to design and architecture, writing and editing documentation and helping respond to unplanned incidents and outages
- Participates in a 24/7 on-call roster for responding to incidents out of hours (our teams own the software the build and are responsible for supporting its operability)
- Industry based accreditation such as ITLT of SAFe are highly desirable
- Demonstrated experience leading a team in a project delivery environment
Juan Carlos Marino Londono
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856