We are actively engaged with our Federal government client in Canberra who are looking for EL1 level Project Manager to commence a initial 12 months contract with 12 months extension
Australian citizens are eligible to apply
Role and Responsibilities:
Our client is seeking a project manager experienced in the management and successful delivery of complex projects. Reporting to the Director, the primary purpose of the position is to provide project management support and will coordinate and engage with other parts of the department to manage the stakeholder consultation and approval processes. The position will also coordinate the delivery of project milestones with external vendors.
The key skills and experience required include:
- Demonstrated experience in managing digital health projects in a multi-vendor environment, creating and managing integrated project schedules that align dependencies and deliverables, track progress and minimise project risk.
- Ability to perform a leadership role and be responsible for defining and managing the requirements, scope and the end-to-end delivery of projects ensuring compliance with the project management framework, policies and procedures.
- Provide project management expertise across a broad range of project activities required to successfully achieve the outcomes; including setting the priorities and standards for the following project activities (such as consultation, planning, scheduling, reporting, budgets etc.)
- High level stakeholder engagement skills and be able to understand, negotiate and resolve very complex, difficult, and/or sensitive issues that may arising within a project.
- The Project Manager will require the ability to facilitate technical discussions to understand impact on project delivery and communicate technical information to a non-technical audience.
Account Manager - Public Sector
+61 2 6200 3399
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856