About the company
Our client is one of fastest growing cloud-based CRM companies and has proudly won the 'Best Places to Work' award multiple times in a row. They help businesses deliver exceptional customer experiences through their integrated CRM platform.
- Assist in maintaining JAPAC email marketing operations
- Create reporting, analyse email campaign performance and make performance optimisation recommendations
- Keep databases up to date and maintain data integrity
- Self-starter and can work effectively with geographically dispersed and remote teams
- 2+ years email marketing execution experience
- 1+ year email build/execution/QA experience using Marketo/similar email development or marketing automation tools
- 1+ years CRM reporting tools experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management skills (experience using project management tools)
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and can present/communicate data to wider audiences
- Bilingual in either one of the following: (highly regarded)
- English and Japanese OR
- English and Traditional Chinese
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, IT, Communications or related degree or equivalent experience (highly regarded)
- Basic HTML/CSS skills (highly regarded)
To submit your application, please select Apply Now and submit your CV in MS Word format or reach out to me directly for a confidential discussion.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856