- 6-month contract with potential to extend
- Doncaster location with WFH options
Manpower is actively engaged with a State Government department that is now looking for an Executive Assistant who is primarily responsible for providing high level comprehensive administrative support to the Executive Director including a range of high-level business related activities on behalf of Quality & Patient Experience Division.
This is contact role and will commence ASAP.
- Electronic diary management for the Executive Director and initial point of contact for the Division.
- Coordination of meeting papers from the Division for Board and Board Sub-Committees.
- Demonstrated understanding of meeting protocol with experience in agenda preparation and recording meting minutes and coordination of papers for high level internal meetings.
- Demonstrated experience researching and analysing information, and providing reliable professional advice to senior level executives
- Experience in planning, scheduling and coordinating projects
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and within tight timelines
Key Selection Criteria
- Extensive administration experience, including experience at senior executive management level
- Advanced experience in using computerised financial information systems (Oracle), electronic filing systems (Content Manager) word processing and spread sheeting applications including intermediate to advanced computer skills and proficiency of Microsoft Office suite applications including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Microsoft Teams and the Internet along with proficient typing skills.
- Provide full range of administrative and clerical support services as required, including filing and records management, faxing, mail, expenses administration, maintenance of registers and routine databases, photocopying, compilation of manuals and reports
- Strong attention to detail for checking and formatting correspondence and committee papers.
- Strong influencing skills to gain the acceptance of ideas and cooperation of others
- Initiative to ensure issues are ideas are identified and addressed appropriately, plus follow up on potential opportunities and risks
- Judgement and maturity to ensure matters of a confidential or sensitive nature are handles and dealt with appropriately and diplomatically
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856