We are actively engaged with our Federal Government client in Canberra who are looking for an Executive Support Officer to commence an initial 6 month contract with extensions.
Australian citizens are eligible to apply.
What to expect:
- Working closely with the General Manager and Executive Manager to provide high level advice and support including:
- Manage the flow and exchange of information between the General
- Manager and other members of the Executive, across the enterprise, - external stakeholders, other government agencies and the public.
- Manage the General Manager's diary through prioritising all incoming enquiries, including travel arrangements and appointments.
- Manage and assist team meetings and Division events; this includes scheduling, ordering catering (if required), drive agendas and provide secretariat support.
- Examine, assess and prioritise correspondence and documentation for attention and action, ensuring information is comprehensive, complete and any preceding requirements have been properly undertaken.
- Coordinate reporting for Executive approval, including ministerial correspondence;
- Actively participate in the development and implementation of policies, guidelines and other resources that deliver business outcomes.
- Executive support experience within a dynamic senior executive environment.
- Demonstrated experience in, or understanding of, the provision of administrative support services to Committees and Boards.
- Demonstrated experience in developing, monitoring, maintaining and implementing information, records, policy and procedures.
- Experience in organising and managing travel, events, meetings and coordinating and undertaking projects.
- Tertiary qualifications in administration, office management, business management or another relevant field are highly desirable.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856