PC Technician - Brisbane
About the Company
Our client is a proven leader in personal systems, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. They offer a fantastic working environment that is both supportive and innovative.
About the role
The position is an on-site technician servicing a diverse range computing equipment at a variety of customer sites.
What we are looking for -
- Full disassembly and repair experience in a range of notebooks, tablets, desktops and workstations.
- Strong diagnosis and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong record keeping and ability to follow detailed procedures.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to self-manage and work autonomously.
- Willing and able to learn new products.
You must have experience in diagnosis, troubleshooting and repair of commercial notebooks, tablets, desktops and workstations with a history of complete strip down and reassembly of these devices.
Excellent record keeping skills and experience in customer facing environments with quality communication skills is required.
**All applicants must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident and have a full current driver's license.**
What's in it for you?
- Rolling contract
- Opportunity to further your career with a leading global IT Enterprise
- Possibility of full-time employment
If you are looking for your next assignment click on the APPLY NOW tab and send through an updated copy of your cv as well as a cover letter detailing recent experience immediately.
Key Accounts Consultant
+ 61 386 334 112
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856