This position is for work with our customer, a large IT multinational which is responsible for most of the POS hardware within the retail sector.
You are an experienced Technician or someone with a strong IT hardware background who is based Port Macquarie.
You are someone who enjoys field service and who shares our commitment to getting the job done, whatever it takes.
Our most successful Engineers are the ones who enjoy being in the field, travelling to customer sites and solving problems.
- Ideally your experience will include servicing of touch screens, thermal printers, cash drawer, eftpos devices, Poker/ATM/Vending Machines
- Strong hardware skills / experience with POS installation / repair / maintenance would be ideal but is not essential. Your hands on hardware repair experience is what matters to us.
- Good mechanical aptitude and excellent customer service skills
- Reliable, confident and a self starter who is able to work independently
- Holding an NMI certification would be a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Holding own Vehicle and current drivers license
Key Accounts Consultant
+ 61 386 334 112
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856