This highly regarded and well-known ASX listed organisation are on an exciting growth trajectory, wherein they were established to provide safe and efficient infrastructure and services for their producers and consumers within the resources and exports industry. With their Head Office located in the heart of the Brisbane CBD, and with spectacular river views, their team of professionals is passionate about providing essential infrastructure for the world in transition. Their purpose is to deliver efficient and reliable infrastructure through sustainable management, wherein they constantly explore growth and diversification options, and leverage their experience and capabilities to deliver value to customers through distributions, ongoing investment, and capital growth.
They are currently seeking to appoint a Finance Manager on a permanent basis, to join their high performing team in Brisbane.
This newly created role of Finance Manager has been designed to provide support to both the Finance and Treasury teams across a range of complex processing, analytical and reporting obligations. Working closely alongside the Group Finance Manager, the range of responsibilities within the role will involve a combination of regular and ad-hoc activities. The role is also responsible for the back-office treasury function for the Group.
The duties and responsibilities of the role will include but not be limited to:-
- Assist with the Group's statutory financial reporting processes in particular relating to financial instruments and treasury
- Prepare high quality reports, presentations, analysis, and commentary, to meet the reporting obligations of the Group for the Board and Board Committees, Management Team, securityholders, lenders and other key stakeholders
- Work with Commercial Team to provide model inputs for, and perform peer reviews of, the Group's Corporate Financial Model
- Prepare monthly forecasts, monthly tracking to Budget/Plan, rolling cashflow forecasts and scenario analysis
- Work with broader team on growth and diversification opportunities
- Prepare and/or post journals (in particular, debt and hedging), AR/AP batches, payments processes and reconciliations
- Ensure compliance with internal controls and corporate policies and procedures (including Treasury Policy) and assist with External Audit and Internal Audit reviews
- Cashflow management including working capital draws, term deposits, cashflow analytics and reporting
- Key contact for the transaction banking relationship, and system administration of ANZ Transactive platform, KYC reviews
- Administration and updating of Treasury Management System (TMS), administration of timetable for treasury payments, responsibility for ensuring accurate treasury payments, and ensuring relevant and timely reporting
- Prepare quarterly covenant calculations for lenders and ensure all reporting obligations to lenders are met
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in a similar corporate position or relevant experience in a Big 4 accounting firm is desirable with ASX listed exposure an advantage
- Qualified CPA/CA or CFA equivalent
- Sound understanding of AASB9/ IAS32 Financial Instruments and demonstrated ability to apply and communicate knowledge
- Good understanding of back-office Treasury in a complex Treasury environment
- Ability to understand and communicate on treasury concepts and terminology
- Strong Excel skills, including ability to understand and review complex financial models
- Ability to review and interpret legal documentation
What's on offer?
- Highly reputable and market leading ASX organisation
- Attractive remuneration package, performance based bonuses, excellent career progression
- Flexible working hours and regular work from home
- Fantastic team culture and working environment
- Family-friendly work practices
- Paid professional memberships
Please submit your CV by clicking on the "Apply Now" button or for more information please reach out to Jack Gullo on in the Manpower Finance & Accounting Brisbane office.
+ 61 7 3407 3150
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856