Our Client has a long standing Parks and Roadsides contract with the Mornington Peninsula Shire and is seeking a Ground Person / Gardener to assist deliver a range of high quality soft landscaping during our busy Spring and Summer period.
- Assist in the delivery of landscaping works including garden bed preparation, mulching, planting and watering
- Other works may include assist in delivery dangerous holes and pathlinks program
- Street tree planting and watering
- Machinery experience is an advantage e.g. Positrack
Skills and Experience:
- An eye for detail, and self-motivated team player
- Current Victorian Drivers Licence (Manual)
- Positively contribute to a diverse, inclusive and fair work environment
- Medium Rigid/Heavy Rigid Truck License would be advantageous.
- Monday to Friday - 7.00 am - 4.00 pm
- Work across beautiful locations on the Mornington Peninsula
- Stability of a large and established company
- Focus on workplace safety, standards and practices
Potential to go Permanent for the right candidate.
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please click APPLY NOW.
Johnson Eng Kiang Ong
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856