Safesearch is working exclusively with a globally renowned, multi-site manufacturing company to find their next HSE Advisor. The successful applicant will have experience in a safety advisory position, as well as proven experience with injury management and stakeholder engagement.
Key Responsibilities Include:
Reporting to and working closely with the Operations Manager, the primary objective of this position is to sustainably implement critical HSE projects across the Dandenong South site.
- Safety First Audits
- Hazard Management/Risk Management
- Incident Management
- Management of Change (MOC)
- Prepare and deliver Safety Talks and employee safety updates
- Monitor the implementation of HSE plans and ensure time frames are adhered to
The Successful Applicant:
- Minimum 2 years' experience in an OHS / Injury Management role
- A minimum diploma in Workplace Health & Safety
- Working knowledge of OHS & WHS legislation, Regulations Codes of Practice and Standards
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- The ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced blue-collar environment
- Excellent time management and communication skills
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856