Service Desk Analyst - Contract Role
Client - Global IT Business
Contract - 6 months to start with
Rate - $35/hour - $38/hour + super (Hands on service desk candidate)
Open to working in shifts if required
- Work within the ITIL framework for Incident, change and problem management out of a ticketing system.
- Work in shifts pattern and flexible to work extra hours when required.
- Take ownership of technical escalations and customer requests and work towards resolving them within the SLAs defined in the Statement of Work.
- Perform BAU work and assist on projects where your skillset is suitable.
- Provide support assistance on non-specialisation technologies.
- Document procedures and environments.
- Management and maintenance of the infrastructure across various clients
- Be responsible for ensuring assigned jobs are completed within SLAs
- Performing regular maintenance such as Windows patching, Firmware upgrades to hardware, Application upgrades, virtual server builds/upgrades/migrations.
- On call work will be applicable depending on business need
You are someone with -
- Education - IT/ or similar qualification
- Minimum 3 years of experience within a similar service desk role is a must
- Solid experience and knowledge with managing IP addresses, default gateway
- Should have experience with networking skills - DNS, DHCP
- Experience with installation of windows server
- Able to solve problems and think creatively
- A strong communicator, both written and verbal
- An excellent listener to evaluate customer needs and translate into workable solutions
- Open to work in roster shifts
If this is of interest, please respond to this advert supplying a CV in word format.
Key Account Consultant
+ 61 2 9263 8644
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856