IT Support role - Based in Minto, NSW
Client - Leading business (Transportation Manufacturing industry)
Contract role - 12 months to start with
Start Date - Immediate
Job Location - Minto
One of our top tier client is looking for additional support to assist for ongoing IT support. This is a long-term role with a view to have someone start immediate. If you're looking to work for a leading business, please read through job description -
- Address 1st or 2nd level user problems or questions if requested in a timely manner
- Address end user complaints in a timely, courteous and efficient manner
- Assist in PC builds/rebuilds
- Assist in LAN/WAN maintenance and trouble shooting
- Predominantly telephone, remote support or onsite
- Support applications of choice in accordance with customer demands.
- Maintain network security according to standards
- Monitor user satisfaction and advice on improvements
- Advice on equipment upgrades or additions
- Assist in Asset Management
- Advice on user training issues
- Assist Service Desk to develop 1st level problem solving skills
- Participate in disaster recovery planning and ISO processes
- Assist the projects when required
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum 2 years' experience in similar IT support roles
- Experience supporting warehouse/dealership highly regarded
- Windows, Office 365 support experience is essential
- Wireless network experience is a bonus
- Transport industry exposure an advantage
- Good business communications skills
- High security awareness
- Right attitude
- Must have valid driver's license and work rights (IT car will be provided by client)
Please Note - Depending on business demand or support requirement, ideal candidate will be required to travel & cover NSW locations.
If you are looking for your next assignment click on the APPLY NOW tab and send through an updated copy of your cv as well as a cover letter detailing recent experience immediately.
Key Account Consultant
+ 61 2 9263 8644
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856