This Federal Agency requires and experienced Management Accountant to work within a small team of high performing and customer focussed people that are responsible for providing quality financial performance reporting linked to organisational outcomes, strategic direction, and programmes of work.
As the successful applicant, you will specifically be tasked with assisting the team to build, implement and establish processes including, but not limited to, initial budget build, budget revisions, forecasting updates and month end review processes. In addition, it is anticipated that the successful applicant will assist with month end processes, including accruals, forecasting and management reporting as needed.
To fulfill the role, you will demonstrate the following:
- CPA or CA qualified with significant experience.
- Demonstrated experience in month end financial processes, including the preparation of accruals, completion of expenditure and variance analysis, forecasting and reporting of expenditure.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering high quality and timely monthly management reports within tight timeframes.
- Understanding of government financial frameworks and legislation will be an advantage.
- High quality interpersonal skills, with experience in building sustaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience working with financial management information systems (FMIS) such as SAP and TM One.
- Well-developed management report writing skills.
- Advanced Excel worksheet skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to join this growing Federal agency. Initially commencing on a 12-month contract with a possibility to extend. This position is only open to Australian Citizens. Click APPLY today
+ 61 7 3632 3001
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856