- Initial 12 month contract with possible extensions
- APS Level 4
- Sydney CBD Location
ManpowerGroup is actively engaged with a federal Government department that is now looking for a dedicated marketing assistant who will be supporting a large national team deploy campaigns and marketing strategies to a range of audiences.
This role has the potential to extend for an additional 2 years
Applications close: Monday 15 November
- Provide high level administrative support by proactively monitoring common in boxes and organising campaigns and marketing strategies with logistics.
- Coordinate the work flow with the team and complex tasks.
- Resolve moderately complex enquiries as well as provide feedback to stakeholders.
- Undertake research activities and provide feedback on potential marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Process invoices for the area and ensure on time payment for suppliers.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement.
- Effective coordination skills with high attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and passing feedback to stakeholders
- Providing a proactive approach when organising activities and research projects
- Able to address and escalate any issues when necessary in a timely manner
- Take initiative when organising marketing strategies
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Greythorn Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856