Manpower Group is the world's workforce expert, creating innovative workforce solutions for more than 65 years. As workforce experts, we connect more than 600,000 people to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries every day.
About The Company
Our client is a significant player in both the Australian and global markets, serving governments and businesses. Their primary focus areas encompass transportation, energy, infrastructure, defence, telecommunications, and technology.
We are currently in search of a Mechanical Electrician with prior experience, who is enthusiastic about applying their skills within a well-recognised organisation. The Mechanical Electrician will be working in a clean and secure environment alongside other skilled team members. The company is offering an opportunity for skill enhancement, professional development, and learning.
- Workshop housekeeping tasks, ensuring a clean and safe work environment.
- AC & DC traction motor overhauls, rewinds, and repairs.
- Generator overhauls, rewinds, and repairs.
- Static and dynamic balancing of electrical equipment
- A strong commitment to maintaining a safety environment
- Relevant Trade Qualification as Electrical Fitter; Electrical Machine Repair or equivalent
- Experience in overhaul, repair and rewind of AC & DC motors.
- Experience in overhaul, repair and rewind of generators and / or other rotating equipment.
- Previous experience as Armature Winder is highly desirable
- Eye for detail and quality standards
- Strong communication skills. Both oral and written
- Strong commitment to safety workplace
- Enjoy a flexible working schedule with a 9-day fortnight (Afternoon Shift).
- Receive competitive compensation with opportunities for overtime.
- Explore avenues for career growth.
- Access Medibank well-being discounts.
- Access discounts on Apple
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) provided.
If you are a Mechanical Electrician with a passion for innovation and the desire to join a dynamic team, we would love to hear from you. Please apply now or feel free to reach out directly to Huw on 0404 202 060 for a confidential discussion.
ONLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FROM CANDIDATES IN AUSTRALIA.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856