- Initial 7 month contract
- Sydney CBD location
- APS level 4
- Full time hours
ManpowerGroup is actively engaged with a Federal Government department seeking a supportive Media Officer to assist a large national team in deploying campaigns and media strategies. This role would suit an individual with exceptional attention to detail and adapts to a fast-paced work environment.
This role offers a possibility of 2 x 6 month extensions
- Utilise knowledge and sound judgement in interpreting and applying legislation, guidelines and procedures
- Develop drafts for basic media materials including media responses and speaking points
- Utilising problem solving skills to resolve complex enquiries from media stakeholders
- Support the PR team in regards to campaigns with time and effective media engagement
- Liaise with agency spokespeople to generate media coverage and distribute key health messages
- Stakeholder management skills
- Excellent written and communications skills
- Team collaboration skills
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Experience working in a similar field of journalism or communications
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Greythorn Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856