- 12 Month Contract
- Full-time Opportunity
- Sydney CBD location
ManpowerGroup is actively engaged with a Federal Government department that is now looking for a dedicated Operations Manager to join their organisation.
- Provide administrative, coordination, and project management of Centre projects
- Lead work on all logistical components for the Centre's activities
- Develop relationships with external stakeholders to support the delivery and development of new partnerships and programs
- Prepare briefing material and travel arrangements for the Centre's team to promote its work effectively
- Maintaining Centre equipment performance by establishing quality standards
- Previous experience as an operations manager within the public sector
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to work autonomously and to work on collaborative projects
- Candidates must be Australian Citizens.
Please feel free to reach out and register your interest for this role by sending me your resume
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Greythorn Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856