Our client is a global health care leader who Saves and Improves Lives with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. Due to recent growth, we are currently looking for Packaging Officers to join their Production Team in Bendigo.
You would join the team on a casual basis working from Monday to Friday, both Full-time and Part-time options available.
Duties will include from:
- Perform Direct and Indirect activities associated with the packaging of final vaccine material as per the Production Schedule and in accordance with local Regulatory and GMP requirements.
- Prepare, stage, use and maintain a variety of mechanical equipment.
- Follow standard operating procedures and ensure Good Documentation Practices.
- Participate in company sponsored training and events.
- Model Safe by Choice and Inclusive Behaviours.
To be successful in this role, you will require:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Basic computer skills (MS Office suite)
- Ability to work to a rotating roster
- High attention to detail
If you are interested in this role and would like to hear more, please click 'APPLY'.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856