Manpower are currently looking for experienced, reliable pick packers to work for a client in the Wacol area.
- Demonstrating correct manual handling techniques
- Stock Counting
- Receiving and Stock putaway
- Freight sorting and processing
- Be a great team player with great communication skills
Skills & Experience
- Warehouse experience essential
- Reliable Transportation
- Valid Drivers Licence
- Great attention to detail
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Permanent opportunity
- Flexible work hours
- Full on-site training provided
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856