Our client is a global health care leader for animal health products, prescription medicines and vaccines. Due to recent growth, we are currently looking for Production Technician to join their team in Bendigo.
You would join the team on a casual basis working from Monday to Wednesday. Day Shift from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.
If public holiday falls on one of the 3 days, it will replace with Thu.
Previous experience for lab based roles in an ultra-clean environment preferred but not essential.
Duties will include:
- Working in Clean Rooms
- Operating filling & packing machine
- Packaging products to orders
- Record keeping and documentation
To be successful in this role, you will require:
- High focus on personal hygiene and sterile practices
- High attention to detail and able to follow instructions
- Able to stand throughout the shifts
- Able to work in fast pace environment
- Great vision and neat hand writing
- Excellent Communication Skills
If you meet the above criteria, please click APPLY NOW!
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856