We are now seeking Program Supervisor for ACT Government to commence an initial 6 months contract.
Permanent residents are eligible to apply
The position is responsible for overseeing the delivery of the stormwater maintenance contract and management of a small team of project officers and administration staff.
- Manage accountability for quality, efficiency, allocation of work, team performance and day-to-day operations of the unit.
- Assist with the planning of maintenance programs, carrying out investigations of public complaints about infrastructure assets, providing technical reports, repairing briefing notes to Government and Ministerial responses.
- Assist with the tender preparation and evaluation process; maintenance and review of industry standards; administering key performance indicators for reviewing and evaluating contractor performance; conducting contractor performance reviews.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to ensure work is completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Cost control of contracts including monitoring allocated budgets, forecasting, and tracking of spend against approved contract values; assessing progress claims; managing variations as required for contracts; and investigation and implementation of cost optimisation and administering recovery strategies.
- This position does involve direct supervision of three staff.
- Demonstrated ability to manage contracts and consultancies and experience in tender preparation and administration processes.
- Detailed understanding and knowledge of maintenance and operation of infrastructure assets and an ability to provide technical advice to government, the directorate, and external regulators.
- Demonstrated knowledge of stormwater and WHS related legislation, standards, and statutory requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to assist with the development and administration of key performance indicators for monitoring and evaluating contractor performance.
- Hold a relevant professional qualification in Engineering, Architecture or Project Management or accreditation with a professional body recognised within Australia; or
- Hold a relevant building degree; or have significant building or infrastructure knowledge and/or project management experience
- Construction induction (white card)
- Asbestos awareness training
- Driver's licence (C-class) is essential.
- This position does require a pre-employment medical
Account Manager - Public Sector
+61 2 6200 3399
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856