Support the delivery of online seminars to organisation employees, partners and customers using WebEx. This is a work from home role. Complete training is provided to perform the role.
Production Responsibilities for each event and Event hosting -Set up WebEx Event
- Set up event registration using a variety of tools
- Set up session survey
- Create Outlook Invitation
- Create HTML Invitation
- Update Web Page
- Facilitate Dry Run
- Archive event
- Pull and distribute attendance reports to appropriate parties
- Edit and distribute event recordings to appropriate parties
- Start session and upload splash page & presentation to WebEx.
- Upload presentation to repository
- Brief speakers on process, WebEx
- Drive session as required
- Deliver scripted introduction and closing
- Run through Q&A
- Strong interpersonal, written, oral, organisational, teamwork, problem solving and computer skills
- Ability communicate with C-level manager
- Flexible schedule to accommodate event times
- Must complete deadline-oriented tasks and initiatives using judgement and experience
- Must have the ability to build respect and ongoing relationships with peers, domestic and international marketing communications teams, business units and support disciplines
- Expert use of sophisticated online tools to create and deliver all program activity
- Attention to detail is critical.
- Quick learner and tech savvy
Key Accounts Consultant
+ 61 386 334 112
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856