- Demonstrated ability to work independently to plan, coordinate and deliver multiple projects to completion with limited supervision and to strict, legislative time frames.
- Well-developed analytical skills with the ability to identify problems and recommend solutions and process improvements.
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to work in a team environment, taking on different roles and contributing to corporate objectives. This could include working outside normal working hours in times of high activity.
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to liaise and maintain productive working relationships with senior management, staff and external service providers.
- Computing skills including demonstrated experience using Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- A current Victorian driver's licence is required.
- Prior experience in commercial leasing would be desirable.
- Prior experience using NEC MA4000 or similar PBX management software and associated UC software would be desirable.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856