- Initial 6 Month Contract
- Full-Time Opportunity
- Competitive Salary Rates
ManpowerGroup is actively engaged with a state government department that is now looking for a dedicated Public Policy Manager to join an exciting new project. This person will be managing the implementation of new policies that improve the functioning of the NSW training market.
- Plan and deliver changes to the operation of the NSW training market to ensure Government priorities are met
- Engaged with stakeholders to ensure a customer focused approach to delivering change
- Monitor the NSW Market and make recommendations for adjustments to the market settings
- Provide timely, accurate, strategic advice on issues and trends in the performance of the market to inform decision making
- Previous experience within public policy and market implementation
- Excellent Stakeholder engagement and communication skills
- Proven ability to work autonomously and in a team
- Strong problem-solving skills and appropriate judgement of difficult situations
- Proven ability to adapt in situations that lack clarity and work to resolve hurdles.
Applications close on Wednesday 19th of January 2021
Please feel free to reach out and register your interest for this role by sending me your resume
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Greythorn Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856