The ManpowerGroup is a world leader in innovative workforce solutions. Every day, we connect more than 600,000 people to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world - we believe that meaningful, sustainable employment has the power to change anything. It's why we've helped lead career conversations with students across the globe so they could be ready for work and make their own mark. It's why we've helped strengthen the skills of workers world-wide, so they'd be equipped to build brighter futures. It's why we've been teaching software and automation skills to millions the world over, as we believe time waits for no one and neither does technology. Meaningful, sustainable employment has the power to change the world.
The Brisbane team is growing. The market in Queensland, in particular South East Queensland is strong and the industries here are highly diversified - while renowned for being a Resources State, Queensland has an excellent cross section of vertical markets that compare equally in terms of career prospects, salary and career advancement opportunity. There are more than a dozen "St Georges Terrace" in Brisbane and the city is fringed by a multitude of industrial centres and suburban office parks with an abundance of prospective clients waiting for you to acquire them. And with the Olympic Games to be hosted by Brisbane in 2032, South East Queensland is easily the place to be in Australia over the next decade and beyond.
Moreover, the quality of life in Brisbane is superb. Inner city land and housing is very affordable, Brisbane is connected to other East Coast capitals and holiday destinations by dozens of cheap flight daily and for getaways closer to home you can spend your weekends deciding between a day trip to the Sunshine Coast, Gold Coast, the Moreton Bay Islands, Northern NSW, the Scenic Rim and beautiful hinterlands. For 4WD drive affectionardos and those keen on camping, Moreton Island and the spectacular Cooloola Sands that stretch from Noosa to Fraser Island rank amongst the the most beautiful heritage listed sites in the world - and Fraser Island itself needs to be seen to be believed. All this within 30 mins to 3 hours from Brisbane's CBD...
This is a unique opportunity for an aspiring or experienced Recruitment Consultant to join the division of a NYSE listed, Fortune 500 company in start-up phase. Our Finance & Accounting practice is seeking to appoint a talented professional to partner with a small but experienced Brisbane team. With close to three decades of local market, finance & accounting expertise we can offer an ambitious and driven individual the opportunity to grow a sizable client base by leveraging off the ManpowerGroup's local, national and global partnerships and enterprise accounts. The role involves: -
- Identifying and developing relationships with candidates and clients, to be viewed as trusted advisor
- Proactively marketing your candidates to relevant employers demonstrating speed to market and urgency
- Building strong relationships and identifying future opportunities through effective questioning
- Meeting monthly/quarterly targets
- Placing people in meaningful, sustained employment - enriching lives and solving problems!
- Target market will include Big 4 1st movers, Financial Accountant, Management Accountant, Business Analyst, Financial Analyst, Commercial Analyst, Tax Accountant, Finance Manager, Financial Controller, Commercial Manager, Chief Financial Officer
You will be an experienced staffing professional or a professional, entrepreneurial person eager to pursue a start-up opportunity, albeit a greenfield with plenty of green shoots. You're seeking the career path a global leader in the recruitment industry can offer and the unparalleled training & development opportunities that comes with working at a well-run, highly successful staffing firm. You already be able to demonstrate: -
- A track record of thriving in an energetic team environment
- Great customer service
- Ability to be self-driven, focused, organised and a hunger to succeed.
- Excellent people skills with the ability to build rapport and relationships quickly - strong communication and interpersonal skills are an absolute must
- The more passionate and committed you are, the more you will be recognised and rewarded for your efforts.
Skills & Experience
Whether you are an experienced recruitment consultant or not, you will possess: -
- Demonstrated ambition, weather to progress in your career or just be the best in your field
- Proven entrepreneurial spirit and track record of achievement
- Ethical in everything you do - natural emotional intelligence and a willingness to always put others first
- The ability to work within a team as well as be a self-starter
- Passionate about building relationships with others
- A propensity for excellence and work ethic ensuring success in a high-performance sales culture.
What's on offer?
- Highly competitive base salary
- Market leading bonus scheme
- Training and development - take your career to the next level
- Work for a well-established business with a great company culture and unparalleled flexibility
- Work with fun, passionate and focused professional people who care about what they do
The ManpowerGroup is committed to providing exceptional career and development opportunities to highly skilled and driven individuals. Thanks to interdependent, team-based operating models, our well-defined client delivery approaches and state-of-the-art technology, we can provide you with all the tools to build a successful career in recruitment. Give Matthew Taylor a call on 07 3407 3146 for a confidential discussion or click on the "Apply Now Button" to submit your application.
+61 0401 866 585
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856