Sales Operations Analyst - Remote Work - Interstate candidates may apply
Long Term Contract
100% Remote Work
US Cloud computing company
- Work with sales team to drive forecasting and pipeline management.
- Work with the sales teams to get the orders into order management in a timely manner
- Work closely with other functional groups to resolve any orders/shipments issues
- Support Finance and Sales Operations in resolving problems pertaining to sales orders and customer issues
- With direction from the regional leaders work with regional partners and distributors to help them with onboarding
- Acknowledge/provide feedback to internal & external customers on order status
- Support in training sales teams on Nutanix systems and business processes
- Respond to Ad hoc requests regarding reports, processes, adhoc requests etc.
- Design and implement new business processes relating the sales organization
- Work closely with the sales team to help manage the SFDC hygiene
- Help manage and administer different systems used by the sales team
- Design and build reports for reps and managers
Skills Required -
- Bachelor's degree from accredited university
- 2-3 years' experience in sales operations preferred, data quality, customer service, order management
- Strong Salesforce.com experience ex: be able to create dashboards, reports
- Experience within APAC and ANZ market is required for the role
- Solid computer skills required, Salesforce.com, Clari, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Excellent communication skills to be able to liaise with Sales representatives and Managers
- Strong customer service focus, written and verbal communication skills, and attention to detail and accuracy
- Familiarity with administrative and reporting functions within Salesforce.com CRM
If you meet the above criteria, please submit your application. Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be contacted for a confidential discussion.
Key Account Consultant
+ 61 2 9263 8644
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856