This large ASX200 company with modern offices based in Hamilton is continuiing to grow its numbers significantly over the course of 2022. They have an open position on their team for a Permanent Full Time Senior Asset Accountant. With an emphasis placed on culture & a huge range of employee benefits, this is not a role to pass up!
As the Senior Asset Accountant you will report to the Finance Manager in Brisbane and be responsible for managing and processing the fixed and intangible assets of the company. You will have 2 direct reports - an Assistant Accountant, and a Finance Officer.
Duties will include, but not be limited to:-
- Managing the fixed asset register.
- Overseeing 2 team members in these duties.
- Supervise and oversee projects within the team, such as the upcoming implementation of new software.
- Period end closures for fixed and intangible assets.
- Maintain accurate records with high integrity.
You will be a fully qualified accountant who ideally has experience managing a large asset portfolio. You will be a team player, able to work autonomously when needed, in a fast-paced environment and always willing to jump in and be proactive about helping out where needed.
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 3-5 years experience as an Asset Accountant
- Strong written and verbal communication details
- High-level organisation and attention to details
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration
- Yearly Bonuses
- Excellent company benefits
- Work with a highly-skilled team
- Northside location with onsite parking
- Sustainable focus with strong initiatives to support this.
- 1-2 days work from home
- Purchase additional week of leave
- Monthly flex days (an additional day off)
- Share plans
- 1 community day/year (to support your community)
- Domestic violence policy & leave
- Mentoring programs
- Emergency employee fund - Money available to support employees going through extenuating circumstances (Not a loan! Purely a gift)
Please submit your CV by clicking on the "Apply Now" button or for more information please reach out to Mitch Kelly in the ManpowerGroup Brisbane office.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856