Our global technology client is seeking an experienced Senior Master Scheduler to join and assist on an exciting high profile project with strong executive support. The client is a well known multinational information technology consulting and services company. This is a contract role which supports the PMO team. This role is remote/ WFH and welcomes applicants from different states.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Drive the strategic approach, development, implementation, maintenance and monitoring of Primavera P6 project schedules.
- Work collaboratively with Program Managers and Project Managers to ensure that related strategies and methods are integrated within the project schedules.
- Perform project schedule analysis activities.
- Provide support to Project Managers with the day to day management of their respective schedules.
- Maintain the project schedule baseline and report variances to Program Manager.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS and EXPERIENCE
- Expert knowledge of Primavera P6 as a Master Scheduler
- Australian citizenship essential to be able to support federal and other government clients.
- At least ten years of experience as a Project Scheduler using Primavera P6 in a multi-supplier / multi-project environment.
- Strong Acumen Fuse experience.
- Demonstrated experience and exposure to project management activities including the methods and principles associated with planning and schedule construction.
- Sound analytical, conceptual and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to operate and support project management applications.
- Advanced communication skills with a demonstrated ability to effectively liaise, consult and negotiate with a diverse range of people and build positive relationships in an environment of change.
If this role sounds like you please apply now or feel free to reach out to me for any enquiries
+61 484 554 538
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856