The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for providing end to end project management for the eRequesting project under the Secure Messaging program. The focus of this project will be the establishment of an electronic requesting capability to support the transference of diagnostic service requests from ordering clinicians to service providers.
- End to end delivery of eRequesting project, including project planning, stakeholder engagement, activity and expenditure planning, schedule maintenance, risk and issue management and project reporting to ensure project outcomes.
- Procurement and contracting activities.
- Undertake research and formulate recommendations to support evidence-based project planning and decision making.
- Develop and maintain project risk and issue registers, support risk mitigation and management activities through identification, assessment and coordination of response treatment actions.
- Play a key facilitating role in the development and ongoing management of work packages in a matrix managed ICT environment.
- Minimum 8 years as a Project Manager, supporting high-scale transformation projects.
- Healthcare sector experience highly regarded.
- Experience in Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Australian Citizenship required for security clearance.
- Relevant Project Management certification i.e., PRINCE 2, PMBOK
Contact Brigett Holman for a confidential discussion.
Enterprise Accounts - Public Sector
+61 452 370 239
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856