- Initial 12 Month Contract
- Full-Time Opportunity
- Sydney CBD Location
ManpowerGroup is actively engaged with a Federal Government organisation that is now looking for a dedicated Senior Project Officer to join their team. This person will provide operational oversight and governance of contact centre consumer support operations through quality assurance activities.
- Work collaboratively with the knowledge management team to define the knowledge management strategy for the knowledge base
- Produce, audit and maintain high quality, up-to-date, and searchable content for staff across varying support and investigation teams
- Work effectively across the Agency and with external stakeholders to develop and support new and existing products, features, and services
- Establish writing guidelines based on knowledge base best practices and lead, coach and develop article authors
- Perform telephony monitoring and assess adherence to knowledge base content and customer support processes. Identify trends and analyse the user experience to report effectiveness of knowledge content and use.
- Previous experience as a project officer or project advisor
- Excellent Stakeholder engagement and communication skills
- Proven ability to work autonomously and in a team
- Strong problem-solving skills and appropriate judgement of difficult situations
- Proven ability to adapt in situations that lack clarity and work to resolve hurdles.
- Candidates MUST be Australian Citizens at the time they apply
Please feel free to reach out and register your interest for this role by sending me your resume
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Greythorn Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856