We are currently recruiting a Senior Scrum Master for a contract role based in Sydney to join one of the Big 4 Banks.
Role and responsibility:
- Lead project teams in delivering solutions according to project charter or client project contracts for Data initiatives
- Manage project plan, budget, structure, schedule and staffing requirements including internal staff, client employees and third-party vendors
- Project performance responsibility for managing scope, cost, schedule, and contractual deliverables
- Run Scrum Master activities such as daily stand-ups, retros, sprint planning etc
- Become a bridge between key client business stakeholders and Agile development team
- Manage value delivered by Agile development team and ensuring alignment with overall service strategy of the client
- Understand the client's Divisional and Group objectives and strategies and manage the product's business and technology stakeholders.
- Balance the trade-off between quality, benefits, risk, budget, time to market and user experience and effectively communicate it to key project stakeholders
- Clearly define the product and requirements with client business stakeholders and development teams by translating requirement and writing epics, features and stories
- Maintain the Non-functional Requirements (NFRs), to help ensure that the solution meets relevant standards and other system quality requirements
- Provide support to the team, work closely with the Scrum Master or be the Scrum Master to remove team impediments and lead by example
To ensure success in the role you will possess the following skills:
- Minimum of 10+ years of experience as a project manager, iteration manager or scrum master in IT Consulting or other technology business units across the industry
- Minimum of 3+ years of project management experience in data initiatives such as data modernisation, migration, governance, reporting, analytics and data science
- Superb communications skills to manage talented, experienced and strongly opinionated senior project members
- Understanding of concepts of business-critical design, services sensitive to performance SLAs with high availability, fault-tolerance, automatic fail-over and geographical redundancy
- Experience delivering projects based on Cloud Platform such as Azure, AWS, GCP and IBM and other modern data platforms
+ 61 412 385 450
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856