Leading Ed tech provider has an opportunity for a Service Design Lead to join a high performing team!
- The Service Design Lead is responsible for delivering digital innovation across multiple channels, supporting Student Placement and IELTS.
- With a focus on lead generation, solutioning and delivering first touch services and experiences will be essential. Working with regional teams to understand their needs, you will develop customer led solutions with a mix of boldness and pragmatism.
- In the capacity of Service Design Lead the role will work as Product Owner for our main website executing our strategy and roadmap. Working closely with development, marketing, and content teams, you will be informed by user research, analytics, and AB testing to deliver the best possible results for customers.
- You will work closely with product colleagues, including Product Owners and Acquisition and Conversion Managers on lead generation efforts.
Skills & Experience Required
- Proven experience building and maintaining strong stakeholder relationships and liaising closely with development, UX, content and product teams to develop solutions and execute product features / road map.
- Proven ability to develop solutions and journeys to solve customer problems and deliver exceptional user experiences
- Ability to maintain and prioritise product backlog to unlock value in agile sprints
- Creative and forward thinking. Ability to think 'out of the box'
- Strong facilitation skills
- Ability to identify opportunities for process development and improvement
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple initiatives, activities, and stakeholders efficiently. Able to manage the administrative aspects of Agile Service Design, Product Ownership and Business Systems Analysis functions effectively.
- Demonstrated ability to develop SME level knowledge about a critical business system, and effectively manage and maintain the configuration of business rules for the application.
- Demonstrated ability to represent aligned business priorities effectively, and to recognise the value of compromise when the organisation or our customers would be served better by focusing on a different priority first.
- Professionalism and diplomacy: Demonstrated experience collaborating professionally and diplomatically with a diverse group of stakeholders to ensure team health, and product value.
- Demonstrated understanding of agile teams, agile product delivery, and agile programs.
+ 61 413 471 770
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856