- 12 Month Contract
- Full-time Opportunity
- Sydney CBD location
ManpowerGroup is actively engaged with a Federal Government department that is now looking for a dedicated Stakeholder Engagement Lead to join their organisation.
- Identify, lead and implement a targeted and integrated program of engagement and communications
- Lead and manage all facets of strategic stakeholder engagement
- Identify need and develop government correspondence, pitches, and briefings
- Provide direction and approval for response and/or position on policy and reform for the organisation.
- Previous experience within stakeholder engagement led roles within the public sector
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to work autonomously and to work on collaborative projects
- Extensive experience engaging with external and internal stakeholders.
- Candidates must be Australian Citizens.
Please feel free to reach out and register your interest for this role by sending me your resume
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Greythorn Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856