Technical Business Analyst - Contract - Sydney
The purpose of this role is to liaise with stakeholders in order to obtain, analyse, communicate and validate requirements for changes to business processes, policies and information systems. Understand business problems and opportunities in the context of the requirements and effect solutions that enable the business customer to achieve their goals.
- Experience working on technology enabled projects, agile ways of working and solution delivery life-cycles.
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, Crystal etc.
- Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, BDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automation.
- Strong organisational, problem-solving, communications, analytical, interpersonal, motivational, negotiation, project management, sales and team-building skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in business, finance, information technology or equivalent experience.
- Strong business acumen and ability to continually make trade-off decisions and build consensus.
- Strong ability to use numerical data to develop tactical plans within the broad context of strategic plans and change them as warranted by results.
- Experience working with Banking/Financial domain.
- Analyse and document processes
- During change initiatives to identify the specific changes required
- Use quantitative data analysis that will help optimisation
- Conduct testing where required during change management initiatives
- Experience in agile delivery and methodologies
Great flexible environment with a supportive team, passionate about creating an outstanding customer experience. If you are interested in the role, please send through an application.
Key Accounts Consultant
+ 61 386 334 112
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856