We are seeking well-rounded, junior and senior, customer-facing Technical Support Engineers. This is a Permanent position based in Sydney. You will support cloud solutions team over the phone and and provide an enriched and successful customer experience. You will bring in expertise in providing excellent support experience to customers with solutions.
- Troubleshoot, debug, and diagnose customer issues encountered and provide solutions
- Improve the serviceability of the product by testing new features and developing tools to scale field deployment and auto-support infrastructure
- Provide analysis of our existing customer base to avoid and minimise risks in the field
- Define and lead changes to product with development engineering team based on feedback from customers and field implementations
- Expertise with VMware, Citrix, Microsoft in resolving issues and improvements
- Develop and work on internal and external knowledge bases
- Go above and beyond to support their business and use
- Excellent verbal and written communication and analytical skills.
- The passion and ability to learn new things and grow with the organisation
- 3-5 years of experience in troubleshooting :
- Virtualization - VMware ESXi
- Networking - Layer 2/3
- Linux Systems
- Storage Analysis
If you have relevant skills/experience please reach out for more details!
Key Accounts Consultant
+ 61 386 334 112
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856