- Opportunity to work with Technology Giant
- Contract Role
- Location Sydney
- 280/day +super
Role and Responsibilities
- Answering customer inquiries and provide amazing customer service over the phone and via email
- Following up with customers respond to inquiries regarding order delivery/expediting and route customer to the appropriate company resources.
- Provide sales support to assigned territory and accounts which includes quoting, project management, ecommerce pricing etc
- Take customer orders via phone, input them in orders administration system. Work with the ops teams to support in orders and deliveries
- Contact and sell products, services, and supplies to selected customers in an integrated market area or account via phone.
- Closes the sales on assigned products or may generate leads for territory or product specialist sales staff.
- Monitoring customer accounts and be responsible for quotas and goals. Keeping track of sales targets.
- Resolve different customer problems and participates in important negotiations with key customers.
- Managing the correspondence between the sales team and their clients
- Providing data and reports to help the sales team and making recommendation to improve process that impact the aligned segment
Skills and Qualification required
- Experience in IT Sales Support.
- Previous sales experience is an add on
- Experience managing the customer ordering life cycle
- Strong analytical, organisations, and time management skills.
- Excellent team working, motivational, interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills.
- The ability to multitask and quickly switch your focus
- Enthusiastic and positive with excellent multitasking skills
Key Accounts Resource Consultant
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856