We are currently seeking an experienced Testing Manager within the IT Payments team.You will be responsible for delivering Payment systems for the client. You will bring in exceptional management and coordination skills. With excellent communication and influencing skills, you will be working with global teams.
- Lead the testing team to deliver Payments projects and prepare the test completion certificate
- Support a testing team with a global array of talents and responsibilities to manage delivery proactively
- Communicate with different stakeholders across geographies
- Conduct detailed requirements analysis on project scope, test strategy selection and automation execution plan
- Work with test members on sprint/release regression test and industry tests with high automation coverage
- Coordinate with stakeholders and drive for issues resolution
- Foresee, Identify potential risks and monitor mitigation plan execution in project testing
- 5+ year's IT industry experience with significant testing knowledge with multiple platforms testing
- 5+ year's experiences on functional testing with strong technical knowledge on test automation
- Expertise knowledge in SWIFT, NPP and RTGS payments
- Proven track record of Payments industry and domain expertise
- Rich experience on all-in-one test team management, especially: Function test, Automation test, User experience test and Industry tests
- Testing development working experience on banking applications
Key Accounts Consultant
+ 61 386 334 112
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856