- Temp to go Perm
- Located in Wingfield, SA
- Pay Rate $40.00 - $42.00p/h
Manpower is the global leader in temporary and permanent recruitment workforce solutions specialising in recruitment across all professional services industries.
Our clients is a proud and diverse steel fabrication and structural company based in Wingfield, Adelaide, providing services nationwide for over 30 years. The client is currently seeking experienced Boilermaker Welders for 3 months casual work to permanent thereafter.
- Working in a safe Fabrication workshop
- Ensuring accuracy and quality of finished work
- Fabrication of steel structures
- Maintain housekeeping standards, tools, and equipment
You are required to have:
- Relevant Trade qualifications (Boilermaker or 1st Class Welder)
- MIG welding experience
- Have a valid White Card
- Forklift license will be an advantage but not a necessity
- Reading fabrication/welding workshop drawings
- Minimum of 2 years structural welding experience
- Experience working in a busy hands-on environment
- Must be reliable / able to take instructions and adapt
- Excellent attention to detail, quality, accuracy, and safety
To be successful in this role you must be motivated and be willing to put in the effort required to complete jobs in a timely manner. Attention to detail and highest quality workmanship are paramount.
As part of the selection process, applicants must be prepared to undergo a pre-employment weld test.
If your experience matches the above criteria, please apply. Please note only shortlisted applicants for the role will be contacted.