About the Role:
- Seven-day rotating roster
- 38 hours per week
- Committed to short turnaround
- VPS2 equivalent
Manpower is looking for Administration Assistants to support the clinical team and the COVID-19 testing program. This will be on seven-day rotating roster, individuals will be required for availability at short notice.
What to expect:
- Support registration and check in process on-site
- Facilitate stakeholder engagement with members of Public and Clinical staff
- Act as first point of contact for customer experience
- Understand and comply with policies, procedures, Code of Conduct, and organisational guidelines
- Adherence to DH and PPE and IPC guideline at all times
- Adhere to DH cleaning guideline
- Always maintain social distancing
- Perform triage duties in the registration of people presenting for testing and record in Test Tracker
- Keep accurate and complete records of your work activities in accordance with legislative requirements and the department's records, information security and privacy policies and requirements.
- Take reasonable care for your own health and safety and the safety of others who may be affected by your acts or omissions at a workplace
Key Selection Criteria:
- Ability to comply with instructions and all safety precautions
- Ability to work in high-pressured agile environment and adapt to rapidly changing priorities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Immediately available candidates impacted by COVID are encouraged to apply
Please note application may require disclosure of vaccination status.
For a confidential discussion please contact:
Brigett Holman |
Enterprise Accounts - Public Sector
+61 452 370 239
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856