- NSW Government Agency
- Full-time Opportunity
- Competitive Hourly Rate!
ManpowerGroup is actively engaged with a government organisation that is now looking for a dedicated administrative officer to join their team. This person will be responsible for wide range of administrative support which supports the needs of the directorate, leadership team and managers and employees.
- Provide senior administrative support to Clinical Executive Directors and Leadership teams
- Organise logistics of travel and accommodation for staff, book facilities and catering, and organise any purchasing or printing as required
- Respond to internal and external requests for information as requested
- Process general correspondence, prepare agendas, minutes, presentations, submissions and collate information for reports ensuring accuracy
- Previous experience in providing a broad range of administrative and secretariat services to senior level management.
- Advanced proficiency and skills using multiple virtual meeting platforms including Zoom, MS Teams and SKYPE
- Excellent Stakeholder engagement and communication skills
- Sound organisational skills, the capacity to prioritise, undertake and complete several tasks concurrently.
Applications close on Thursday 14th of October 2021.
Please feel free to reach out and register your interest for this role by sending me your resume
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Greythorn Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856