We are now seeking Administrator for our large Federal Government client in Canberra
Duration: Initial 6 months contract with 3 months possible extension
Australian citizens with Baseline clearance or ability to obtain one are eligible to apply
What to expect:
This role is responsible administrating the sign up process, creating user profiles and issuing digital micro-credentials. The role works closely with the service designer to also make improvements to the sign up processes iteratively and responsively.
- Ensuring the sign up process is smooth for members by checking automated emails go out on time and in the right order.
- Communication with members about the next stage in the process is clear and easy to understand.
- Manage enquiries regarding the sign up process
- Build member profiles based on the sign up information
- Issue digital badges as a micro-credential using a badging platform to members
- Under the guidance of the service designer you may be called on to help improve the sign up process iteratively.
- Experience with HTML, CSS essential.
- Excellent administration skills especially with sign up processes, building of user profiles and Microsoft office.
- Experience with automated mailing software (for example Mailchimp).
- Proven problem-solving skills and the ability to think strategically.
- Understanding of accessibility
Account Manager - Public Sector
+61 2 6200 3399
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856