Manpower is actively engaged with a Federal Government department that is now looking for a APS 4/5/6 level Learning & Development Advisors to join the team.
Within these roles you will be responsible for supporting the development and implementation of a number of client's current projects.
Duration: APS4 is 11 months and APS5/6 is 6 months with possible extensions
Australian citizens are eligible to apply
What to expect:
You will provide professional guidance and advice to staff on learning opportunities, including responding to adhoc queries through the central inbox; support the design, development, procurement, implementation, curation and evaluation of a range of talent and capability development initiatives.
- Developing the department's Leadership and Talent Frameworks
- Developing the department's Rewards and Recognition Framework and coordinating a number of award ceremonies
- Developing the department's Mental Health Framework
- Developing and implementing the department's Learning Strategy.
- Developing the department's Capability Framework.
- Procuring, developing and coordinating core public service, key organisational and leadership programs to departmental staff
- Designing Learning and Development products including e-Learning packages.
- To be successful in the role, you will be a HR generalist with a broad background and a passion for translating challenges into implementable strategy.
- Experience working closely with stakeholders at all levels within the department to assess their current and emerging people challenges and design creative strategies that ensure to deliver on priorities.
- An ability to communicate sensitively and effectively with Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people.
- Experience in government procurement and admin is highly regarded
Account Manager - Public Sector
+61 2 6200 3399
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856