Our Federal Government client is seeking a switched on Finance Support Officer for an initial 6 month contract, with possible extensions!
The finance support office will work directly with a range of clients from different backgrounds and experiences, so the successful applicant will require strong client engagement skills, with ability to adjust communication styles to different audiences.
The requirements for the position is as followed:
- Australian Citizen
- Degree qualified in finance or related discipline
- Experience in financial or management accounting.
- Experience in developing and supporting collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
The Finance Support Officer will be responsible for the following, but not limited to:
- Actively work with the shared services provider to facilitate accounts receivable, expense management, credit card and vendor administration functions;
- Administration of the Agency's credit card function;
- Maintenance of the Agency's vendor records;
- Preparation of monthly payment performance reports for invoices and credit cards;
- Preparation of general ledger reconciliations;
- Assist with asset management, including preparation of additions and disposals, and stock take processes;
- Assist with maintenance of bank accounts register, liaison with banks and prepare documentation for term deposits;
- Assist with CBMS monthly actuals data entry;
- Assist with audit requests;
- Prepare and post general ledger journals;
- Ensure relevant policies and procedures are kept up to date to reflect current practices;
- Assist with other financial reporting, and or management accounting including the preparation of monthly reporting, including preparation forecasts and budget, and adhoc reporting as required.
- Other duties as directed.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856