We are now seeking APS6 level Instructional Designer for our large Federal Government client in Canberra to commence a initial contract till June 2023 with 12 months extension.
Australian citizens with minimum Baseline security clearance are eligible to apply
What to expect:
The Instructional Designer is responsible for supporting the client with the design, development and delivery of specialist training courses and programs and their key duties include:
- Conduct a Training Needs Analysis and be able to professionally report on findings
- Develop a blended learning matrix
- Map training paths
- Work with subject matter experts (SMEs) to build learning content
- Develop PowerPoints and Facilitator Guides as required
- Develop and edit eLearning content.
- Experience working in end to end learning design through to delivery
- Experience in developing eLearning content.
- Demonstrated training, learning design, organisational development and capability experience
- Experience in consulting and eliciting learning and capability requirements from SMEs.
- Competent in MS Office applications and Learning management systems
- Demonstrated ability to exercise independent judgement and initiative
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
Account Manager - Public Sector
+61 2 6200 3399
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856