We are actively engaged with our large Federal Government client available to be based in any major city who are looking for APS6 level Learning Management System Specialist/Designer to commence initial contract until 30th June 2024 with 2x 6 months possible extensions
Please note, as this position sits with a specific Federal Government Departments, applicants must hold an assessed Baseline Security Clearance.
What to expect:
The Learning Management System (LMS) Designer serves as a pivotal member of Process Improvement team, contributing to the enhancement of workforce through the strategic design and implementation of training packages. Focused on the efficient design and implementation of training packages, this role aims to harness the capabilities of advanced LMS technology to address the regulatory compliance and professional development needs.
The purpose of this role is to work collaboratively with the Process Improvement team to manage the day-to-day aspects of LMS implementation, configure systems to optimise training delivery, and curate content that aligns with APS standards. Through meticulous attention to detail and operational excellence, the LMS Designer contributes significantly to the continuous learning culture within organisation, ensuring workforce is adept and compliant within the dynamic regulatory landscape.
- Conduct thorough needs assessments to identify organisational training requirements.
- Develop engaging instructional materials, including interactive quizzes and training modules.
- Create diverse content types, such as e-learning modules, videos, quizzes, and interactive simulations, aligned with learning objectives.
- Integrate multimedia elements, graphics, and interactive components to enhance the visual appeal and engagement of learning materials.
- Work closely with subject matter experts (SMEs) to gather accurate and current information for content development.
- Conduct user testing of learning materials to identify potential issues and gather insights for enhancements.
- Ensure learning materials adhere to accessibility standards, making them inclusive and usable for all learners.
- Ensure that learning materials align with regulatory requirements, industry standards, and internal compliance guidelines
- Utilize various e-learning authoring tools and learning management systems (LMS) to ensure seamless integration and accessibility
- Proven experience as a Learning Designer / LMS Specialist or similar role, with a focus on designing and implementing training packages.
- Proficiency in using Learning Management Systems (LMS) and familiarity with e-learning platforms.
- Proven experience in LearnHub is highly desirable.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to collaborate effectively with diverse teams.
If this sounds like you, please click on "APPLY" or email your enquiry to Peter via
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856